personal information by CommunityVibe Inc., a Delaware Corporation, with its principal place of business at Pittsburgh, USA, through the websites that CommunityVibe Inc. operates at www.comvibe.com (the
product), www.communityvibeinc.com (the
company) collectively referenced as
CommunityVibe Inc. and product websites.
At CommunityVibe, we are keenly aware of the trust you will place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect when you use our services, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience.
CommunityVibe is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes the ways that personally identifiable and anonymous information about our online users and smartphone app users is gathered, our information sharing practices, and how online and smartphone users may request changes to the way this information is shared.
What are our Principles?
- Collect and maintain ONLY the minimum amount of information rationally necessary to provide our users with the best services, and ONLY for so long as reasonably needed or required.
- Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
- Privacy policies and data collection and use policies should be human readable, comprehensive.
- Make the collection of personal information transparent and give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
- Be a responsible steward of the information we hold. Information you provide through our Websites, or that we gather as a result of your use of our Websites, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required.
Which personally identifiable information do we Collect? (What kind of information we are collecting)
- Information You Give Us: We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, such as when you create a profile with us or register for site membership, sign up for notifications, submit applications, enter a contest, participate in surveys, or to otherwise communicate with us. Several of the services that we offer, include but not limited to filling rental applications, reviewing promotions, file downloads, message boards, making payments and registration as a condition of use; when you register with one of our sites you are no longer anonymous. We may also receive information about you from other sources (primarily your property manager) and add it to the information you have provided to us.
- Automatic Information: Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; payment history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other users to create more user friendly features such as shortcuts and new services. Google analytics is used to gather this information which enables us to provide you with better uninterrupted services.
- Information from your Property Manager: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from your property manager, which we use to correct our records and deliver your automated communication more easily. After you submit an application for new vacancies and upon your approval, we might gather credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to property managers.
- Information You Can Access: Examples of information you can access easily at CommunityVibe Inc. and product websites include up-to-date information regarding recent payments through ComVibe; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, notifications and personalized advertising preferences); payment settings (including credit card information and preferred mode of payment); e-mail/text (SMS) notification settings (including alerts and notifications); recommendations (including recent product view history, prior order history, and Favorites).
What is our Policy with Cookies?
Using personal information – Does CommunityVibe Inc. share the information it receives?
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of ComVibe.com users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy property, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that CommunityVibe Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of CommunityVibe Inc. and product websites: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of CommunityVibe Inc. and product websites, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice to non-CommunityVibe affiliated companies.
Which information can you access?
CommunityVibe Inc. and product websites give you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with our products for updating that information and in certain few cases the limited purpose of viewing.
How secure is your information?
Customer privacy and security have never been more important. We want you to know what we are doing to protect your privacy and to keep information about you secure.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We do not store any of your credit card information, until you instruct us to. All your payments are made on secure gateways such as PayPal and Amazon.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
How do we interact with other websites?
Apart with the payment gateways, right now we do not interact with other websites so your information is safe with us. In the future to provide better services we might interact with other website to bring you the best information. EVEN in that case we will not be sharing your information with those websites. This website contains links to other websites. When/If you click on any you will be redirected to
that site becomes active.
What is the policy to update this policy ?
122 Meyran Street, Floor 1
Pittsburgh, PA 15213